Monday 23 August 2010

Welcome

Hi all!


Welcome to my blog 1man1drink. My name is Liam Savage and I hail from sunny sunny Bournemouth on the south coast of England.

I have been working in the hospitality industry for the last 10 years and have fulfilled many different working roles, ranging from pot scrubbing as kitchen porter, silver service waiting in a 5 star hotel, to then entering the wonderful world of mixology and cocktails, in which I am still heavily involved.

I am currently the General Manger of a local bar restaurant which allows me to tap into my skills of front of house service, gained from working in previous bars and restaurants. However, a love of cocktails and spirits is what still drives me in my career, and hence I have created this blog. This blog allows me to share my experiences, knowledge and opinions of the industry with the purpose of educating and communicating to people interested in this weird and wonderful world.

Many of my posts will be heavily related to mixology and the cocktail industry. I will also be posting cocktail recipes and a brief introduction to their spirits on a weekly basis, with the aim of allowing you the reader to then educate yourself about what your drinking, and then experience the drink itself by becoming your own mixologist in the presence of you own home.

Happy reading BLOGGERS!

1man1drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment