Tuesday 31 August 2010

Published



On Monday 30th August 2010 I had my first cocktail recipe published in my local newspaper The Echo.
The East Meets West cocktail which I posted in my blog last week was featured in The Echo's supplement Taste.This supplement covers everything from restaurants reviews to recipes so my cocktail fitted in nicely. After approaching the Echo a few weeks ago and getting the nod to do a feature recipe I then got to work creating this cocktail and sent it off to Gavin Haines who heads up the department, from there he replied instantly telling me that the drink and image I sent was fine and that would I be interested in featuring in the supplement on a weekly basis, to which i jumped at the chance of!
So if you follow my blog recipes on here you can also check me out every week in the Bournemouth and Poole Echo.


My Recipe

Full page (bottom right)

No comments:

Post a Comment